Senior Finance & Accounting Manager- Our client is looking to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their successful and rapidly growing fund administration business based in the heart of Exeter City Centre. This is a challenging position and will be responsible for managing a dedicated team providing all aspects of fund administration and accounting to a portfolio of alternative investment fund clients. Happy to consider candidates with a practice background who are considering a move to industry.
Day to day responsibilities will include: -
- Perform reviews for primary accounting records, ensuring controls and procedures are followed and manage the resolution of complex issues.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all client and regulatory reporting.
- Proactively review, identify and implement efficient process enhancements to ensure the client services provided is of the highest standard.
- Management and lead a team in all aspects of fund administration and accounting for a portfolio of investment funds.
- Attend client company board and management meetings as required and act as the senior contact for clients.
The successful candidate will offer the following skills and experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified.
- Proven experience of managing a team within a changing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of UK GAPP and IFRS accounting
- Extensive fund administration and accounting experience would be a distinct advantage.
- A methodical approach and a proven background of working on multiple projects to tight deadlines.
This position requires a highly analytical individual who is able to utilise their skill sets across different functions within a business. It is a senior position within the firm and offers significant opportunities for advancement for individuals who can demonstrate experience in financial statement production and provision of managements accounts information. It is worth noting that our client will also consider candidates who are happy to consider relocating to the area for the right opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"