Job Title: Senior Field Marketing Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £85K + Benefits such as travel or car allowance
About the market leading technology business
One of Forbes leading business are looking for a strong Senior Field marketing manager to come on board and head up looking after the UK region helping the sales team and the wider team in generating leads and covering all their marketing leads. This is a business that still has very much of a start-up feel yet is making waves within the technology industry with their ground-breaking ideas and talent for creating solutions for some of the biggest blue chip and enterprise level companies in the UK and globally.
A company that is known for the entrepreneurial spirit of its staff along with a collaborative feel and a longing to be the best in its class. This team is looking for someone to come on board and match enthusiasm for the brand with their impeccable skill set to take the business to the next steps in 2018.
The role will be pivotal in growing the success for the business and adding another notch of awards to their already full belt! Yet the entrepreneurial feel of the business will allow you to grow in the Senior Field Marketing role and develop a team and way of thinking within the marketing department that is your own yet matches the feel and success of its global counter parts.
The Key Responsibilities for the successful Senior Field Marketing Manager will include:
- Drive the marketing strategy and implementation to deliver continued coverage for the sales team.
- Work harmoniously with the wider marketing team, sales and channel partner teams to ensure they have a constant stream of pipeline.
- Deliver a strategic on target marketing plan which includes measurables of certain process.
- Familiar with running large scale events with key industry speakers and large high-profile clientele.
To be considered for the Senior Field Marketing Manager Role you will:
- Several years of marketing experience within the tech/software space.
- An enthusiastic entrepreneurial attitude and a strong leader.
- Good organisational skills and communications skills - Preferable experience working within a global experience.
- Ability to develop strong relationships across all levels of the business.
If you would like to hear more about this role or would like to discuss this interesting opportunity in a little further detail then please feel free to get in contact with Lilly McGann at Premier Group Recruitment on
Premier are acting as an employment agency