Please apply through our website at https://grnh.se/iwd46koh1
Senior Field Marketing Manager, UKI (updated title)
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
As a talented, experienced Sr. Field Marketing Manager, you will help develop and execute on a diverse portfolio of long-term, live event campaigns for the UKI region. As a member of the Field Marketing team, you will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of Meraki’s UKI customer audiences and building high touch, in-person programs that contribute to pipeline and opportunity creation. The portfolio of events will include key industry conferences and local event-specific campaigns that will drive success and growth within in a key marketing function and impact overall revenue goals for Meraki in UKI. You'll have a proven track record of achieving marketing objectives and the ability to establish credibility with the local sales team and EMEA marketing colleagues.
What you will do:
- Strategize, execute, rollout and optimize new customer acquisition and customer retention campaigns and programs for UKI through long-term live program and event management including but not limited to customer conferences, external tradeshows, seminars, education and engagement tactics.
- Manage all aspects of the field marketing program including sequencing, budget, vendor management, execution and reporting.
- Think creatively about the customer and prospect experience at in-person events, and build high-caliber experiences that are above expectations for attendees.
- Operational excellence in scaling out field programs across the country, often running multiple live event campaigns consecutively.
- Leverage regional audience data and integrated marketing messages to inform program decisions.
- Partner and collaborate with product marketing, sales, go-to-market strategy, demand generation, channel marketing, and design teams to create high value in-person campaigns that deliver high-caliber content and experiences for our customers and prospects.
- Develop, socialize and get buy-in from sales leaders, account executives, and and your marketing counterparts to strategize, drive, and implement the optimal mix of field events and programs.
- Expertly practice excellent negotiation skills while leading meetings and drive agenda in discussions commonly attended by team leaders.
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for Meraki in key UKI regions, cities, markets amongst decision-makers and Meraki end-users.
- Creative. You can see a problem from different perspectives. You love to experiment, solicit feedback, and learn from each iteration. You are aware of the latest trends and are always thinking about ways to innovate our work.
- Communicative. You are an effective and timely communicator with all stakeholders. You understand what is needed of them and clearly instructs others, including senior level contacts
- Strategic thinker. You understand the broader business strategy and objectives, and can identify opportunities of alignment with your own work and proposes projects and programs.
- Fiercely collaborative. You take an organization-level view and are equally invested in the success of others. You invite and act on different points of view. You quickly establish trusting relationships.
- Organized. You sweat the details and plan for contingencies. And, you are flexible, like thinking on your feet, and can adjust for the unexpected.
- Metrics-driven. You have a good understanding of how to track and report opportunities, pipeline and influence driven activities, can build reports independently and identify trends for larger groups of information.
- 5+ years of experience in Event Management, Field Marketing, and/or Marketing
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with marketing and sales leadership to craft effective programs that are metrics driven in their approach
- Track record of creative execution of in person experiences
- Ability to travel up to 15%, domestic and international
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Marketing Campaigns