We are looking for a Senior Field Applications Engineering to be based in Cardiff and working for Curtiss-Wright Defense Solutions. You will use your technical expertise and product knowledge to support the sale of our cutting-edge electronics products to potential customers throughout Europe.
You will work with our Area Sales Managers in attending new customer meetings and supporting the middle of the sale process by interfacing between the customer and the site on technical details to ensure the customer's requirements are achieved. You will be instrumental in managing the technical process during the sale, explaining highly technical information whilst also promoting our products and focusing on design wins throughout.
You will come from an engineering development background with strong electronics experience gained in either a military or aerospace industry. You'll have a natural curiosity for all things technical paired with the drive and initiative required to bring customers on board.
With excellent benefits offered, a car allowance, travel throughout Europe and the opportunity to really shape the future of our company, this your opportunity to join a renowned global organisation.
- Provide senior level technical support to the Sales Team and is responsible for the middle of the sale and the technical solution.
- Co-ordinate the technical bid response with various Business Units and discusses the solution with the customer.
- Compares solutions with the competitor's solutions to ensure a competitive offer is being made
- Assist Product Marketing Managers defining new product by reviewing new product proposals.
- Lead presentations detailing Curtiss-Wright products and presents to customers. Discuss how Curtiss-Wright products could be used to solve the customer's problems
- Capture and analyse the customer's requirements, identify candidate solutions and discuss with BUs to produce a compelling and interoperable solution.
- Work with Business Units to produce a solution. Discuss and refine with the customer ahead of final proposal.
- Perform analysis of competing solutions to ensure that the strengths and weaknesses of the Curtiss-Wright solution are understood
- Work with the Bid Team and Business Units to prepare a winning proposal meeting the technical needs of the customer
- Review of new product designs from Business Units and also market feedback from the customer base to the Business Units.
- Degree, or equivalent, in Electronic Engineering / Software Engineering
- Previous experience in a relevant similar position
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application.
In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn. Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'