Senior Field Application Engineer (Paris)
This FAE will provide technical support to the clients European Team in the development of potential opportunities incorporating client products and services. The FAE identifies and shares current and emerging customer technical needs to improve the tactical and strategic product positioning. The main focus area of responsibility is in France, with additional responsibilities for other regions as may be decided in the future. Focus will be on development of Industrial, Telecom and Automotive market segments.
* Identify and develop new business opportunities to grow MPS business.
* Contribute to MPS Europe Revenue growth through design in activities
* Provide technical support to customers to meet or improve customer's requirements with MPS products and technical knowledge.
* Work with MPS Sales to develop and execute sales strategy for the market opportunities
* Work with MPS appointed representatives/distributors to grow revenue
* Communicate individual customer requirements to MPS sales, internal application, and marketing teams
* Contribute in the definition of new MPS product ideas, based on customer needs
* Gather potential market moves and competitors activities for MPS product strategy.
* Educate and present to customers / representatives / distributors for MPS products and technology
* Must have experience with DCDC converters.
* Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
* Power supply design experience or work experience as a power supply FAE
* Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
* Necessary Visas/permits for overseas and domestic traveling