Senior FF&E Designer needed for a world-renowned, small, Interior Design Studio in West London, in the Knightsbridge/ Chelsea area. Working on high-end hospitality/ hotel projects in the UK and globally for worldwide recognised brands. You'll be working on luxury interiors and must have experience in this sector, helping to create stunning hotels in some of the world's most prestigious locations.
This role is permanent and your responsibilities will include;
- FF&E from concept to completion, including initial brief, mood and fabric boards, specification, procurement, installation and handover,
- Representing the brand,
- Support the Directors and the rest of the teams with all aspects of the design process,
- Involved in all stages from concept development to design delivery,
- Keeping up to date with and ahead of the latest design trends,
- Building relationships with suppliers and manufacturers,
- Delegate effectively to mid-weight, junior designers and interns.
You should have working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Excel. Knowledge of AutoCAD is advantageous, but not essential.
You must have/ be;
- Extensive experience in high-end hospitality projects,
- Great design flair,
- You will need to have been involved in multiple large FF&E projects,
- Fantastic style and taste to match the brands,
- A strong understanding of finishes, furniture and lighting, with an eye for the finer details,
- Experience completing specifications to a high standard of clarity,
- Able to interpret a brief and design schemes for a wide variety of client's tastes and requirements,
- An ability to create strong mood boards and sample boards for client presentations,
- Excellent understanding of budgets,
- Able to work as part of a larger team, but also independently where required,
- An ability to hit the ground running and be self-motivated,
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills.
This role has come from growth of the company and their workload, making it a great time to be joining the company. You will see this project from concept through to completion, as well as helping other projects in various stages as and when needed.
You must have experience in delivering FF&E packages for large-scale commercial projects (e.g. hotels, bars & restaurants), as well as impeccable organisational, research and communication skills. Ideally you will have a minimum of 8 years' experience within the industry, along with a portfolio that can demonstrate your skills most effectively.
Salary highly negotiable.