A global and well known brand based in Brentford, West London is looking for a Senior Logistics Administrator to join their team. I am looking for a candidate that has logistics, procurement and warehousing experience within the fashion retail sector. A very challenging role with good progression prospects as the division is steadily growing. This role is based in Brentford, please only apply if you are within an easy commute to this area, parking is available.
Core Key Responsibilities:
- Input vendor data onto the in-house systems
- Input the stock/orders onto the in-house system
- Process purchase orders and approvals on the in-house system
- Monitor shipments, arranging documentation for clearance of goods
- Checking that shipments carry all the correct information relating to the products
- Processing invoices and credit notes
- Maintain and control stock records
- Assist with bi-annual stock count, analysis and reconciliation
- Effectively deal with vendor issues relating to returns, payments, late delivery, quality etc.
- Attend brand partner meetings and take minutes and report back to colleagues
- Input freight and duty costs for shipments to obtain correct landing price
- Process payments to suppliers, letters of credit and documentary payments
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Communicate queries to the Company and partners if raised by customers
- Provide good customer service to the customers, vendors and partners
- Manage customer and partners expectations and timely report back requested information
- Keep customers updated consistently with the progress on their orders, queries or issues by email and telephone
Core Skills Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Logistics Administration
- Database entry to a high and accurate standard
- Customer liaison
- Minute writing
- Previous experience working in a trading company
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident communicator both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Works well under pressure
- Strong team player
- Can do attitude
- Excellent Microsoft, outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- SAP Desirable
The suitable candidate MUST have logistics, procurement and warehousing experience within the retail fashion sector. The ideal candidate should be able to drive as there will be some travel. Looking for a Senior Administrator who understands retail logistics.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job