Senior Family Solicitor 5 Years PQE - Partner Level
Senior Family Solicitor (5 Years PQE - Partner Level)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Family Solicitor to join a reputable legal practice with a great presence in London. They are a full service firm with another office in North London.
They are seeking a Solicitor with a good understanding in the market to join their expanding Family Team in London to work on a mixed caseload for a variety of clients. You will advise on a variety of matters to include divorce and separation, private children matters and financial agreements / disputes. The caseload will be predominantly privately funded.
Duties will include:
· Managing own caseload
· Advising on a variety of privately funded family matters
· Develop a caseload in divorce, finance and private children matters
· Drafting legal documentation to include Cohabitation Agreements and Prenuptial Agreements
· Drafting various Court Applications
· Be actively involved in marketing and business development activities
The successful candidate will:
· Offer sound legal advice to a diverse client base
· Maintain your continuing professional development requirements
· Be self-motivated with a drive to develop the team
· Work in a collaborative manner within the team and wider firm
· Have a positive approach and strong work ethic
· Have a substantial following
A very competitive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right candidate.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'