Position: Senior Family Associate
My client is well established, regarded firm with multiple offices, offering a range of services.
Their Family department cover all areas of Family and divorce law and specialise in cases that involve children, are spread across more than one country, and are complex and high value. Their Family team prides itself on listening to our clients on outcomes that matter to them, and producing positive and workable solutions that are explained in a sensitive and jargon-free way.
This a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven Senior Associate/Associate to join their Family team.
As a Family Senior Associate your role would include:
- Proactively managing a complex portfolio of clients and anticipate their specific needs. Use specialist skills to enhance the client experience in Family.
- Advising clients on divorce law, children, financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside and variation.
- Advising on the wider implications of any transactions or advice, conducting negotiations, and the preparing of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes.
- Working closely with the Head of Department to develop strategy and business plans, helping to drive change within the Firm.
- Be involved in the delivery of a marketing strategy and plan, which might include: marketing initiatives by the individual or team, marketing events, networking, speaking at seminars on specialist topics and contributing to or writing publications.
- Developing, mentoring and supporting junior members of the team.
- Supporting Partners and the board achieve the strategic aims of the firm
What’s needed for me to be considered?
This role is suited to a 5 and above years PQE solicitor, with Resolution membership. however we will not preclude applications from those with more, or less PQE, that may be suited to alternative opportunities.
You can expect to work to a high standard with a great remuneration package on offer and room for progression as well.
Apply today to be considered for this Family Associate role If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Family Solicitor
- Family Law
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'