My client, a leading FM provider are currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager to manage their fast growing team covering a portfolio of 40 sites within the South region including offices and labs.
The ideal candidate will have experience in managing both hard and soft services teams in an demanding and challenging environment.
This is an ideal opportunity to join a fantastic company who support growth and progression from within the business.
The benefits of the role include:
* Salary £50-53k
* Car / Car Allowance
* 25 Days Holiday
* Excellent Pension Scheme
* Flexible additional benefits
* Career progression and on going training
The main duties of the role are as follows:
* Managing all Hard and Soft Services teams on the contract.
* * Dealing with Grievances and Disciplinary within the account
* Supporting the Account Manager in developing the successful strategy for the Account.
* Develop operational structure to suit the specific needs of the Account
* Ensure effective systems are established to support the operational needs of the Account
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place to optimise the management of all planned and reactive works
* Engages specialist capability where needed
* Develops management resource plans to meet operational needs and effects change where required
* Manage Suppliers and Contractors
* Maintain commercial, technical, legal and insurance knowledge
* Ensure correct commercial procedures are followed to ensure the Clients budgets requirements are adhered to.
* Demonstrates and maintains a high level of operational and commercial knowledge.
* Early identification of business risks in projects and ensuring that risk management, Ensure compliance is kept up to date
* Work to the principle that Innovation is an essential management capability which will be a key factor in the sustainability of the Account
All applicants must have the following:
* IOSH / NEBOSH
* Experience in managing both hard and Soft service contracts
* Current Member of BIFM ( Desired)
* Current Enhanced DBS check.
* Demonstrable team management skills within Facilities Management
* Proven track record within Maintenance, Cleaning, security and Helpdesk environments.
* Practical Knowledge of Microsoft and CAFM Packages.
*In depth understanding of M&E
* Strong understanding of Health and Safety and compliance
* Previous experience within a commercial environment
* Full UK driving Licence
This is an urgent role with interviews being conducted ASAP. If interested please contact Catherine on 0118467789 or email .
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job