Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer- 8-12-month Contract- FMCG- Days
Salary: £35,000- £38,000
A large, multi-national FMCG Manufacturer based in Cambridge are currently recruiting for a Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer to join their growing team. The Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer will be contracted for an 8 – 12-month contract, and you will be officially hired through this company, thus as the Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer you will be entitled to the all the company benefits. As the Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer, you will benefit from working a DAYS role and working within a “family-orientated” team.
Skills required for the Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer:
- Must hold an Engineering qualification
- Experience within an FMCG Industry working as a Facilities, Utilities or Building Services Maintenance Engineer
- Have experience carrying out Pre-planned and Reactive Maintenance within a Facilities Position
- As the Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer, you will have to have experience Leading a Team
- You will be happy to work as the Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer on a Contract basis
The Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer-will benefit from:
- Working within a multi-national FMCG Manufacturer
- Working as a Senior Facilities Maintenance Engineer and leading a team of Engineers
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Competitive Salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Benefits
Commutable: Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Eyleesha Bhatti.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.