Senior Facade Engineer - Engineering
A Senior Façade Engineer is needed for an outstanding façade consultancy based in Central London.
About the Client:
My client has been established of just under 40 years within the façade consultancy sector. They have multiple office across Europe and now are looking to add a Senior Façade Engineer to their London office.
About the Role:
- Undertake the design, engineering and documentation, provide specialist input, resolve technical problems and ensure quality of products and services on projects undertaken by the team
- Responsible for the administration, all technical matters, resources required, performance on projects, profitability/costs and cash flow of the projects that are managed by you
- Perform façade structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience
- Use computer-assisted façade engineering and design software and equipment for simulation purposes and to prepare engineering design documents
- Work closely with the Team Leader or Project Leader on all technical matters relating to the projects
- Investigate and recommend on engineering system selection
- Undertake liaison and coordination with other designers, including architects, and other engineers to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic and concept of the construction
- Prepare design reports at concept and sketch design stages
- Assist the project teams with all aspect of project implementation, including but not limited to site and factory inspection, quality, audits, reports preparation, etc.
- Work under minimal supervision with defined areas of responsibility
- Check the quality and accuracy of your own and others’ work
- Meet agreed deadlines
- Author non-standard letters, reports and other documentation
- Represent the team/group/profession/discipline at external meetings
- Undertake liaison and coordination with other designers, including architects, and other consultants
- Handle routine contract administration
- Demonstrate capability and experience in managing and performing projects in a fast paced environment
- Has sole responsibility for significant and complex activities or projects
- 6+ years’ experience in a design consultancy and ideally chartered
- Must be based in London or able to commute in
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Relevant degree
- Great company to work for
- Progression offered within the business
- Working on exciting projects
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'