We have truly An AMAZING opportunity for the a Senior Food & Beverage Manager for one of THE best of the modern private members clubs in the UK.
The Club is a beautifully designed shared work space built for the creative industries with incredible facilities including: a restaurant, bars, studios, cinema and event spaces. It even has a sun terrace!
The Senior Food & Beverage Manager is responsible for the management of all aspects of Food, Beverage and Events activity.
The Senior Food & Beverage Manager will be responsible for ensuring high standards, recruitment, training and development, and achieving targets
Senior Food & Beverage Manager Key Duties:
- Contribute creative ideas to help drive business revenues for F&B
- Develop new and original drinks menus including soft drinks
- Maintain and exceed GP targets
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Motivate & Manage Team
- Manage Head Chef and F & B Manager
- Work with the General Manager, Sales and Memberships to create and deliver events
- Recruit, train and manage your team
- Manage/oversee all Health & Safety, Food Hygiene, Stocktaking and Audit activity
- Performance management
- Goal setting
Senior Food & Beverage Essential Skills & Experience
- Most holding a current Personal License
- Proven managerial and operational experience in the hospitality sector, ideally within leisure, events and F & B
- Proven people management experience
- An exacting eye for detail and a passion for delivering excellent standards
- Used to P&L/budget responsibility
Learn Train Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Successful candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. You must be 18 years or older.
Need to upskill or renew your hospitality qualifications?
We are currently offering online courses from £10
- Business Support
- Food Hygiene
- General Manager