Senior Exports Clerk
37.5 hours per week
Circa £29,000 per annum depending on experience
Office Angels are recruiting for a Senior Exports Clerk to join a global freight forwarding business based in the Salford Quays area.
Duties of the role will include:
- Organising exports using a combination of transport modes
- Dealing with customer queries and developing relationships
- Shipment authorisations and documentation
- Monitoring cargo movement
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and regulations
- Manage customs processes
- Prepare quotations
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience of freight forwarding and international shipping processes - this is essential!
- Experience with a variety of systems and confident picking up new technology
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work to strict deadlines and in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please forward your CV to or for any questions, call the office on .
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all interviews. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'