Senior Export Coordinator
Senior Export Coordinator role on the outskirts of Aylesbury. £32.000 - £40,000.
Your new company
Our client is Europe's leading supplier within their industry are seeking a Senior Export Coordinator. This company is passionate about delivering great service and a can-do attitude for their large customer portfolio across the UK and Europe.
Your new role
As the Senior Export Coordinator you will be responsible for managing and improving the customer support function within in the business as well as expediting shipments (including worldwide imports/exports, working with Freight Forwarders to ensure timely collection/delivery).
Other duties include:
- Coordinating Dealer and Customer Training, ensuring effective liaising with all required departments
- Coordinating Customer & Visitor trips, including booking of flights, transport and accommodation
- Supporting Exhibitions where needed
- Ensuring effective communication with all those involved in the supply of the product (Manufacturer; Engineering; Customer; Customs and Excise) to ensure customer needs are met
- Create accurate sales quotations using SAP system
What you'll need to succeed
Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Previous experience of similar role
- Experience and extensive knowledge of import / export processes
- Experience of seeing a process through from initiation to closure
- Knowledge and experience of Aftersales processes and systems including warranty and repair operations
- Experience of Parts ordering or Parts processes
- Knowledge of SAP
- Project Management
- Resilient to changing situations and priorities and able to enact prompt action
- Committed to working as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction (including delegating and covering colleagues)
What you'll get in return
A very competitive salary. Working hours will be Monday -Friday 8am - 5.30pm ,22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service) 4%/4% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'