MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting a Senior Expense Analyst for our client, a global leader within its industry.
Working closely with the Business, the role will be responsible for the development of enhanced financial reporting and control for expenses to the internal customers. You will be accountable for the review of expenses balance sheet accounts and adherence to expense related SOX controls. The Senior Expenses Analyst will be responsible for the development of new reporting for salaries and benefits and travel and expenses following the migration to new systems. They will be accountable for the delivery of the expenses record to report processes delivered by our third party R2R service provider and be the key point of contact for expense related audit enquires.
The role will initially focus on a set of key deliverables, which will include:
- Development of enhanced expenses reporting for travel and expenses expenditure for multiple business units with a view to improving their management and control
- Development of efficient, timely and accurate salaries and benefit reporting across multiple business units
- Generation of meaningful management information that supports the customers to deliver accurate timely and informative budgets and forecasts
- Review and challenge and agree expense balance sheet control balances
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of services relating to expenses by 3rd party R2R service provider
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant. The opportunity would suit someone from a medium to large company background with strong analytical skills. This is an excellent career opportunity for a qualified Accountant with strong reporting, analysis and business partnering experience.
The successful candidate will be ambitious and looking for a role within the organisation that provides a broad set of challenges, allows them to learn the business and equip them for advancement.