Up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Are you a passionate Senior Expeditor or Materials Planner, looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Senior Expeditor to work with one of our well-established and very successful clients based in Peterborough working as part of their Purchasing team.
As Senior Expeditor/Materials Planner you will be responsible for positively impacting the customer relationships by ensuring that the business adhere to stock requirements, whilst at the same time ensuring that production facility is able to maximise efficiencies by ensuring components / raw materials are delivered on time.
Principle Responsibilities for the Senior Expeditor :-
- Using an experience of MRP / ERP based systems in a manufacturing environment, highlight and resolve the major risks to Production - positively impacting production efficiency.
- Manage and Develop a team of 2 Administrative Expeditors to ensure their weekly tasks are complete to a high level
- Escalate and resolve any lead-time / quality related delays with suppliers, by understanding the detail of the suppliers manufacturing / supply chain process to negotiate effectively.
- Manage with all stakeholders internally to ensure all departments are engaged.
- Bring an 'Anything Can Be Fixed' attitude to problem solving, collaborative approach with the wider teams.
- Maintaining accuracy on system inputted data to allow the best visibility the planning and production departments.
- Experience with an MRP / ERP based system in a manufacturing environment. Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Senior Expeditor position, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm, offering an annual salary of up to £35,000 plus annual company benefits to include:
20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays,
discount scheme on all company products
free car parking.
If this Senior Expeditor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Hollie at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'