Senior Executive Assistant
£65,000 - £90,000
Our client based in the West End is a Global Asset Management Firm who are looking to recruit a professional and polished Senior Executive Assistant to join the team and provide efficient support to the CEO.
The Senior Executive Assistant’s duties will include:
- Having overall responsibility for the CEO’s diary as well as the CEO’s family’s diaries. Ensuring both business and private diaries are synchronised at all times
- Organise the CEO’s extensive email inbox, personally managing invitations and meeting requests, distributing and filing emails as appropriate
- Ensure that the Executive Office team produces daily research reports to coincide with the CEO’s departure from the office
- Undertake ad hoc personal projects for the family including booking travel and accommodation
- Liaise with other Senior Management in organising attendance at meetings in the CEO’s place
- Ensure that the CEO has correct briefings, information, documentation, etc. needed in plenty of time prior to meetings
- Undertake regular daily co-ordination with other members of the CEO’s household staff
- Must have previous experience working in a similar Senior Executive Assistant position
- Significant experience of dealing with senior level Executives and their assistants
- Impeccable organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and multi-task with minimum level of error
- An efficient, professional but approachable working manner
- Experience of organising, booking and amending complex travel itineraries
- A self-sufficient work ethic with a proactive outlook
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary, the successful Senior Executive Assistant will also receive:
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare and dental care
- Discretionary bonus
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'