Salary up to £27K depending upon experience
24 days plus bank holiday
37.5 hours per week
To work closely with the Board and the Company Secretary / Group Solicitor to provide confidential PA support and also provide assistance on projects regarding up and coming legislation ie GDPR.
• Full PA support to the Board and the Company Secretary / Group Solicitor
• Supporting on particular project based work e.g. GDPR compliance, Corporate Social responsibility.
• Managing diaries and organising meetings.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Overseeing the effective management and organisation of data including paper based and electronic and setting up systems for archiving / destruction.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
It is essential that you have previous PA/Office Management experience along with experience of dealing with confidential information.
As the PA you will have good knowledge of Microsoft office.
Contact Alex on for further information
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors - visit our website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a Guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job