Senior Executive Assistant - London - Contract - Financial Services
I am currently looking for a highly experienced Senior Executive Assistant to work within a large blue chip organisation.
- Issue resolution on a multi million pound programme
- Prepare, analyse, review, brief and present a range of reports and papers for executive team meetings.
- Senior stakeholder pack production
- Project life cycle experience
- Management of governance, risk management, inbox management, and executive level complaints and briefings
- Undertake specific research on a wide range of subject matters, recommending solutions/actions where appropriate as directed by the Executive.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships and engage cross functional stakeholders to optimise business results and provide value-add contribution to relevant meetings
- Manage projects on behalf of the Director ensuring alignment with Group and business strategy and policy and in conjunction with other central functions and divisions across the Group
- Build and maintain networks in order to influence the agenda, identify best practice and build the profile of the business/functional area
Please get in touch only if you have the relevant experience and board level support experience.