Innovative, fast-growing B2B media and events company is looking for a Senior Events Marketing Manager with B2B experience to join their dynamic team.
You would be responsible for planning and executing engaging marketing campaigns to drive delegate revenue and develop audiences across a portfolio of successful B2B, summit-style events. This is a broad role including activities across all digital marketing channels, content creation and campaign delivery, while forging key relationships within the industry that will push the growth of the portfolio.
This role would suit someone with great organisation skills and a positive, can-do approach when challenged with a range of complex online projects.
- 3+ years’ experience in a B2B events marketing environment
- Solid understanding of digital marketing principles
- Strong copywriting skills and proof reading experience
- Able to prioritise competing demands against tight deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Experience working with SEO, PPC and CRM
- Proven track record of meeting event revenue targets through online bookings
- Proactive and energetic, enthusiastic and fun to work alongside, with a strong work ethic
- Highly organised
- Commercially aware
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop and refine the events strategy
- Develop, execute and evolve a successful strategy for delegate sales
- Work with the sales team to generate leads
- Create/edit marketing content for newsletters, website, e-shots, etc.
- Strategy and delivery of marketing campaigns within the portfolio across multiple channels
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure website content remains up to date and relevant
- Write and deliver clear data and creative briefs
- Email marketing, using marketing automation tool
- Secure and create PR with appropriate industry titles
- Manage your designated marketing budget
- Meeting KPIs assigned to the project and exceeding revenue targets
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B Marketing