Leading e-commerce organisation, with a household name and a reputation for quality, has a new vacancy for a Senior Events Manager to lead a small team of events professionals in delivering (and adding the "WOW factor" to) the company’s internal events programme.
Reporting to board level, the Senior Events Manager/Head of Events will be responsible for planning, designing and delivering the company’s most prominent internal events ranging from board-level internal dinners, investor events, company-wide fun days and the annual employees’ ball involving up to 4,000 attendees.
This is a crucial role for the organisation and as such the successful Head of Events/Internal Events Manager MUST HAVE:
- An excellent track record of event management - ESSENTIAL
- A network of contacts in the industry, including providers of catering, venues and events staff - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of providing world-class events for board-level executives and investors - ESSENTIAL
- Experience of providing world-class events involving thousands of attendees - ESSENTIAL
- Ideally, experience in delivering internal events for company employees - DESIRABLE
If you are an experienced event management specialist and want to work in an organisation where you will be pushed to exceed expectations and deliver the WOW factor every time, send your CV ASAP for a prompt response.
- Event Management
- Event Planning
- Corporate Events
- Venue Management