Senior Events Manager
South Manchester / Cheshire
£30000 - £38,000
Forward Role are proud to be working on a brand new role with one of the North West's most creative events agencies. They need a Senior Account Manager to not only manage a team of some of the best events professionals but to work on some very impressive brands from sectors including automotive, high technology, IT and retail.
This is an opportunity to join a smaller agency that is not only well established but in a period of growth, with firm plans and targets to grow further. After a period of client wins and success they need to expand the team as soon as possible.
- Work with the team to prepare creative responses to briefs as well as campaign strategy
- Manage campaign delivery, ensuring clients expectations are exceeded
- Delegating effectively to your team
- Ensuring your team manage expectations and effectively communicate with clients
- Being responsible for team morale and motivation
- Carrying out appraisals, setting objectives and managing the growth and development of the team
- Be able to demonstrate an impressive track record of account direction within the live communications / event management sector
- Show proven success of commercial acumen across previous projects/accounts
- Ability to maintain top-level client service even whilst under pressure
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Proactive, motivated and a self-starter, able to develop business and relationships with ease
- A “finger on the pulse” mentality to always be looking out for new ideas
- Be able to hit the ground running
- Be a motivated self-starter who will thrive in an energetic environment
This is a rare opportunity to join an outstanding events agency at a senior level and interviews will be underway imminently so don't hesitate in applying to
VR/05460 Senior Events Manager £30,000 - £38,000, South Manchester, Events Agency
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job