What; Senior Events Executive - 12M contract Where; City of London How much; up to £36,000 + bonus
I am looking for an Events Executive to join a tight-knit events team working for a media business based in Central London. This is a hugely varied position and with exposure to every aspect of the events process. You should be an experienced Events Executive looking for an exciting role and keen for an opportunity to have a real impact on the success on the business.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Planning and coordinating the event project - from concept to completion, everything that entails; logistics, delivery, venue booking, drawing up floor plans
- Negotiating with suppliers and managing budgets for the event
- Producing marketing and publishing content to send out to potential delegates
- Managing an Events Assistant (no previous management experience necessary)
- Managing key relationships with stakeholders and staff both internally and externally
Essential experience needed:
- Experience as an Events professional - with exposure to managing various events including conferences and exhibitions
- Would be desirable to have experience within the media industry
Apply now to be considered - For more information, contact me at
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job