Are you passionate about Events? Do you enjoy organising and being in a client facing role? If so, this well regarded international law firm in the City are looking for a Senior Events Executive to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Plan and deliver an effective events programme including content-led seminars, networking events, hosted events and hospitality.
- Responsibility for project managing own UK events, from initial briefing and research through to completion and onsite delivery.
- Working with the lead partner and a member of the Practice and Sector Business Development team to establish an event budget, objectives, an appropriate follow-up programme and other key tasks.
- Preparation and management of event budgets, ensuring events are delivered to the agreed budget.
- Working with the wider Marketing team (Communications, Creative Services and Website) on various aspects of the events process.
- Working with external venues and/or internal operational functions (Reception, AV, Facilities, Catering and Security) to ensure smooth onsite delivery of events.
- Working closely with the Destination Manager on the planning and delivery of the firm’s annual Partners’ Retreat, with own responsibility for some elements.
- Onsite support at all UK events (as and when needed) and the firm’s annual Partners’ Retreat.
- Some supervision of other junior members of the team may be required.
- Researching and visiting potential venues and suppliers and maintaining external relationships.
The Successful Applicant:
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Be proactive with the ability to work well on their own and also as part of a team
- Show initiative and offer creative solutions
- Be enthusiastic , willing to learn and must have a flexible approach to the role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, whilst working to tight and multiple deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and partner and client facing skills.
This is a full time, 12 month contract. The firm support agile working and are happy to discuss flexible working too.
You will be part of a lovely team in a successful international law firm. The salary is £40,000, but it’s worth discussing salary expectations.
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact Rowena Bubb of Lewis Row Ltd for further information and a discussion.
- Event Management
- Professional Services
- Corporate Events
- International Events