My client in the hospitality industry are looking for an Events Sales professional, who has a wealth of experience within conferences, weddings, functions and events.
If you are passionate, driven and want to take your next step then please click apply!
Job Title: Senior Events Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing and organising complex, high profile bookings
- Communicating verbally and in writing with the customer and Event Co-Ordinator the details of an event from start up until execution
- Menu planning, food presentation and meeting room set ups
- Using the in house CRM system to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Gaining feedback from the customer after the event
- Handling customer complaints or objections on the day of the event and coordinating with the management team
- Meeting with clients to understand their needs and set appropriate expectations
- To take part in Sales Strategy Meetings
- MUST have Event Management experience
- MUST have Sales experience
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Knowledge of menu planning, food presentation, banquet and event service
- Ability to forecast, budget and analyse P&L statements
What’s in it for you…
20 days holiday + bank holidays
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job