Senior Events Coordinator - Conferences & Events
Based in Twickenham, Middlesex
Salary up to £30,000 + Benefits
Exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B Events Coordinator to join a global media & events business as part of the team who organise high profile growing exhibitions, conferences and B2B meetings. The role is varied, fast paced and requires exceptional attention to detail & organisational skills. We are looking for an Events Coordinator who has the ambition, skill and drive to step into a Senior Event Coordinator position and make a difference from day one!
The senior events coordinator will be responsible for understanding & achieving the event objectives and will be:
- Accountable for the operations and delivery of the events
- Responsible for the management of budgets and forecasting
- Able to achieve tasks within deadlines, budget and maintain quality
- Tasked with providing regular reporting and attendance at key meetings
- Confident and skilled negotiating with all key suppliers and venues
- Responsible for managing and maintaining good relationships with all key stakeholders & suppliers
- Point of contact for speakers in lead up to the event and on the day
- Focused on ensuring delegates have an exceptional event experience
- Responsible for the on-site coordination of all logistics and people management
- Able to research & source venues whilst working within company policies
- A collaborative team player who can work closely with internal teams; sales, marketing, production from day one of the event production to the live event.
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, privacy and security
- Motivated to continue to developing your knowledge of the events marketplace
- Able to create & deliver post event analysis, review & improvements
Please contact Jackson Barnes Recruitment for more information on this Senior Events Coordinator job or other similar positions.
Please take a look at our website for details on some of the other jobs we are recruiting.
You can also follow us on LinkedIn - https://lnkd.in/ehBMTFE
Jackson Barnes Recruitment deliver international recruitment solutions within the events, media and publishing sectors. Working with commercial and not for profit organisations and institutions. Jackson Barnes place from Graduate up to MD level in the following positions:
• Conference producers
• Event Marketing professionals
• Sales professionals - delegate, sponsorship and Business Development
• Event Managers
We recruit for organisations in UK and overseas with success in London, Dubai, New York, Singapore and Australia.
- Co Ordinator
- Event Management
- Organisational Skills
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'