This is a newly created Event/Production Manager role within a growing fast paced Event Agency. This role would suit an exciting, creative, strategic thinking Event Manager or Production Manager with experience in managing and delivering events across the UK.
This company has 20+ years’ experiential marketing and events experience. As a company they offer a full service to their clients, from planning and ideation to event management and delivery. Their focus is on brand awareness, creativity, engagement, reach and sales conversion
This is an opportunity to work within a leading Events and Marketing Company, who act as an ambassador within the automotive sector, from event planning and ideation to event management and delivery. You’ll need events agency or corporate events background.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Management and delivery of incentive trips, test drive campaigns, brand partnerships and experiential activations.
- Integration of Experiential Campaigns with Social Media & ATL.
- Venue sourcing and management to ensure that all compliance and safety paperwork is submitted in accordance with regulations.
- Work with the in-house talent team to source, interview, train and appoint suitable casual event staff. Onsite management of these staff, ensuring they have the necessary skills and presentation for their designated role.
- Assist with the creation of bespoke event templates for national to dealer integration.
- Assist with communication of all organisational event assets to all suppliers & promotional event staff.
- Assist on all aspects of the event management process from conception through to execution and client reporting.
- Managing supplier relationships. Achieve cost efficiencies / profitability through supplier negotiation and management.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction, support and guidance to more junior team members.
- You’ll need established experience in the full scope of managing events on behalf of commercial clients
- A confident communicator (both verbal and written), capable of building strong, supportive relationships both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of different Microsoft packages
- Ability to work to brief and budgets.
- Ability to coordinate the design, production and where relevant, installation of Projects.
- A versatile, organised and flexible working nature with excellent multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail and work to a high standard. Ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines.
- High awareness of Health and Safety procedures and best practice. IOSH qualified.
- Resourceful, self-starting and excellent use of initiative.
- Passionate and dedicated to building a great business.
- Full UK Driving Licence. Ability to travel internationally
Why this is a great opportunity:
- This is a company that is really growing and with that comes the opportunity to be a major player in how the company develops
- Excellent basic salary c.£35,000 with benefits
- Company private healthcare and pension scheme
- Opportunities to join the company charity committee
- Where applicable to the position - use of company vehicles
- Company recognition days
- A sociable break out area for lunches, with a complimentary Nespresso bar.
- A complimentary ‘help yourself’ soft drinks fridge.
- Working in a very family orientated environment where everyone ‘mucks’ in gets the job done, from Senior Management through to junior team members.
- Very fun and enjoyable place to work
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job