Job Title: Senior Estimator
Your Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 + Package
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Harry Granados)
Who you'll be working for:
A modern, active and lively office environment is what you can find with this business. Senior Estimators, this is your chance to work with a business who we believe to be unlike most others.
Experts in their field, they are truly taking things to a whole new level. Looking to help you, they offer to pay for your chartered memberships and help you get there through their training and development scheme!
A range of projects will be keeping you busy, from new build student accommodation to one-off bespoke units, you can be sure that you won't be bored.
So any Senior Estimator who thinks they're up for the role, get in touch immediately.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Administration of the full tender process from inception to completion
- Cost Planning and Open tendering for new build schemes.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Performing risk, value management and cost control;
- Highlighting Tender Risk & Opportunities Practical, Commercial & Contractual
You must have:
- Candidates are ideally asked to come from a main contracting background and experience in social housing & private residential schemes.
- Ideally 5 10+ years' experience as lead Estimator in tendering for new build residential schemes
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Experienced in multiple build techniques inc. RC frame, Timber frame, and LSF systems.
- Proficient in the use of Estimating Software, i.e. Conquest, Causeway, Evaluate.
- A passion for the building and construction industry.
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Harry on !