Senior Estimator required for a contractor that operates within the Utilities industry. This well-established company is based in London however has an extensive presence throughout the UK, with offices dotted throughout. The company prides itself on their hands on approach and personal customer service from conception of projects, through to completion.
The required individual will ideally come from a Utilities, highways or civils background. It is essential that the successful individual has outstanding commercial acumen, providing a good level of expertise that will enable the business to further its growth and presence within the current marketspace.
Role responsibilities will include the management of tendering activities and preparation of competent, professional and business strategy related tender submissions. Further to this, the individual will continuously strive to strategically expand, preserve and improve the company's procedures, standards or policies whilst sticking to business edicts and regulatory guidelines.
Senior Estimator Position Overview
- Manage tender activities and prepare competent, professional and business strategy related tender submissions.
- Strategically expand and aim to improve the company's procedures, standards or policies whilst sticking to regulatory guidelines
- Management of bid production resources
- Client liaison throughout the bid process
- Ensure successful bids are formally and properly briefed to operations personnel
- Comply with business governance related to tender adjudications and sign off.
Senior Estimator Position Requirements
- Minimum of 10 years' experience working as an estimator under the guidance of a Senior Estimator in a civil engineering, construction or Utilities environment or more recently as a Senior Estimator
- CSCS Card
- NHC/HND/Degree Educated in Civil Engineering, Construction or Quantity Surveying desirable
Senior Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary dependent on experience
- Company car/car allowance
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy