Senior Estimator - HS2!!!! - £75K - 80K - Central London - Tier 1 Main Contractor
Do you want to work on one of the most iconic rail projects in the UK right now? Not only will you gain experience as a Senior Estimator working for a top tier main contractor with a turnover of circa £1 Billion in Central London but you will be working on HS2, the project everyone wants to be involved in!
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants a long-term, steady project, working for a reputable company, one of the best in a dynamic and exciting team environment, reporting to the Estimating Manager.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities:
- Manage the production of Bills of Quantities for pricing reasons and ensure the accuracy of quantities and scope coverage
- Prepare the build-up to the Target Price using the agreed Estimating Software, replicating all current methodology and programme logic.
- Able to price the permanent works using first principle, analytical, build-ups or through using the provided supply chain.
- Pricing Preliminaries
- Give financial input by liaising with the Stage 1 team
- Liaise with and support the Procurement Department
- Take part in the day to day management and support of Estimators and Take-off team.
- Compliance with SCS measures and contract requirements.
- Degree Qualified (preferably from engineering background)
- Experience working on a large scale infrastructure project for a top tier main contractor
- 10 + years experience
- Knowledge of commercial conditions (including NEC) and design process
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Civil Engineering
- Senior Estimator
- Top tier main contractor