Purpose of job/basic function:
To be responsible for preparing and issuing tender quotations and bills.
- Reading all specification documents and drawings (Architects and Engineers).
- Producing and issuing compliant quotations in alignment with the Company’s procedures and approved documents.
- Following up quotations when required by the Estimating Manager.
- Obtaining costs for raw materials and sub-contract bought out items.
- Respond to all phone calls, e-mails and other communications, from clients, suppliers and senior management team.
- Attend meetings off-site when requested with the Commercial team.
- Amend when required, original quotation and bills in line with changed instructions by both clients and senior management team.
- Obtain samples when requested by clients and senior management team.
- When contract is secured, issue handover documents and attend both external client meetings, raw material suppliers, bought in sub-contract work and internal meetings, under the request of the Commercial Manager.
- To comply with all Company policies including Health & Safety and Environmental/Sustainability Policies.
- Act as an ambassador/exemplar of the business and embracing/supporting/promoting the Company culture and values.
- Seek and develop ongoing continuous improvement.
- To comply with any objectives/targets/KPIs given.
- Any other duties relevant to the role or as determined by the Manager.
Lignum Recruitment are a specialist agency within the Building Envelopes sector of the Construction Industry. If you've experience in this field as a QS, Designer, Estimator, Project Co-Ordinator, Project/Site Manager call the office today asking for Nick Holt
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'