This Bedford based initial 6 month ftc Senior ER Advisor role will be provide a full, professional and confidential first line ER advisory and support service to managers and employees. Working closely with the HR Business Partners and HR Administration team to provide a professional ER service to the Company. Support recruitment activities and practices across the business
This Bedford leading Manufacturing and production client are UK leaders in their sector and have an impressive track record of growth and staff retention through offering strong professional and personal development paths. The management team especially in HR are in need of another strong, personable and professional Senior ER Advisor to add value to the business
Senior ER Advisor Responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on all aspects of people management and the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure that complex employee relations issues are resolved effectively and in a timely manner, in line with policies, liaising with legal advisors where necessary.
- Work closely with teams to embed our corporate values in all aspects of what we do.
- Contribute to the preparation of well-being and welfare initiatives.
- Develop, implement and review all HR policies and procedures in line with current employment law, best practice and reflective of the strategic intentions.
- To contribute to the effective management of the people elements of organisational change
- To ensure the HRIS system is utilised to maximum effect and all data is accurate to enable us to inform change.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge to ensure it is at the forefront of development initiatives and good HR practice
- Required to make decisions within remit above and to escalate issues with significant risk/implication to HRBP.
- Uses a range of standard and well established methods
- Plans own work on a daily basis.
Senior ER Advisor experience and characteristics desired;
Gained (or working towards) level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent
Experience of generalist HR activities and advising on HR policies & procedures.
Experience of delivering storng ER Management and advice across a site based environment
Intermediate MS Office skills including Excel, Outlook and Word.
Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Up to date knowledge of UK employment law.
Strong planning, time management and organisation skills.
A Great place to work with the company and Bedford site winning numerous awards within the manufacturing and production sector
- Human resources
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'