Senior Equity Release Advisor
£35,000 - £40,000 (OTE £50,000 - £60,000)
Job Reference: 918061
My client, a growing Financial Services company are recruiting for a Senior Equity Release Advisor to join their team.
This is a unique opportunity for a proactive candidate, qualified and experienced within equity release to join a company that are experiencing high levels of growth, where you will be given plenty of autonomy within the role.
Your duties will include:
- Advising customers on the most suitable products and providers that meet their circumstances and requirements.
- Sourcing, nurturing and developing introducers for the referral of potential equity release
- Complying with FCA rules and guidance
- Keeping up to date with relevant product, legislative and technical changes
The successful candidate will be fully qualified with sufficient experience of working within Equity Release, able to be flexible in your approach. You must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience working as an Equity Release Advisor
- Qualified with Ce-MAP and CeRER
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and also autonomously.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job