We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineering Manager, the role holder will be involved in all projects, coordinating all necessary technical information and tasks.
The role will involve the management and coordination of all engineering information relating to several live and proposed residential developments, from the pre-purchase stage through to completion. This will include the following general accountabilities:
- To review the Land Acquisition Report with the Management Team prior to finalisation of the Tender bid.
- Supporting the Technical and Land Directors with the delivery of Technical and Engineering information required for land appraisals and the Submission of Planning Applications.
- Coordination of external consultants in the production of engineering details and drawings required for the effective delivery the residential schemes, from planning through to completion.
- Procuring full Technical Approvals for all Engineering details, including the adoptable Roads & Sewers.
- Negotiating and obtaining S38, 104, & 278 Approvals and Agreements.
- Assisting the Technical Managers with Building Control Approvals and the Management of the Engineering Conditions.
- Assisting the Technical Managers with the clearance of and Engineering Planning Conditions.
- Procurement and review of all Service Enquiries, to include new quotations and TBS requirements along with the appointment and ongoing support of the Construction Team.
- Assisting with the coordination of full technical release packs for tender purposes.
- To ensure the delivery of information in line with agreed timescales and set programmes.
- To assist in implementing departmental objectives and procedures.
- Provide support and accurate technical information for all internal departments, including Commercial, Production & Sales, in line with any company goals and programmes.
- Check and review all technical details and reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Coordination of the Development Health & Safety information and delivery by external consultants.
- Evaluation of changing regulatory standards and product information to ensure effective and cost effective delivery of the residential schemes.
- Attend all requisite external and internal meetings, including regular development progress meetings
Experience & Qualifications:
- Good level of communication skills, with the necessity to liaise with internal staff and external bodies.
- Good level of organisation and work management.
- Good time management and to adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to solve technical issues efficiently and effectively.
- Experience of technical aspects of house building, Civil Engineering and Building Regulations.
- A good understanding of Highway & Sewer Standards and processes.
- Good level of IT literacy.
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Residential Homes