Senior Engineer - DAYS
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Engineer to work for a leading manufacturing company based in Wednesbury. My client has been established for over 70 years and currently have manufacturing sites all over the UK. The Senior Engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery and you will be inchage of 5 maintenance engineers. You will be working on both electrical and mechanical faults and the candidate MUST have an engineering qualification.
Skills required for the Senior Engineer:
- You MUST have an Engineering Qualification
- Supervisor/Management Experience
- Manufacturing or Industrial background
- Electrical work on Motors, inverters, contactors, relays, sensors, drives and fault finding
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, bearings, chains, belts, pumps etc
The Senior Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and Progression avaibable
- Working for a very secure business with sites all over the world
- Excellent benefits
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Progression, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'