How would you like to work for one of the top 3 Main Contractors in the North East?
Do you have 5+ years experience within Civil Engineering and Highways?
If so please read further.
Currently looking for experienced Senior Engineers in the North East.
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for the technical viability of the project works, (or part of the project works). Participate in the health and safety, quality and environmental management of the project.
Setting out for roadworks including associated structures and substructures.
Reviewing and logging drawing issue changes.
Completing quality documentation.
- Implementation of Quality planning and controls to ensure project compliance with the Specification and the Quality, Health, Safety, Environmental and Sustainability Company Policies
- Undertake the roles appropriately assigned within the contract PMP: setting out, issuing permits
- Checking and ensuring that the project works comply with the requirements of the contract specification and drawings etc. and maintaining appropriate records etc to confirm such compliance
- Maintain records of work done and site activities including as built records, quality records, diaries and allocation sheets
- Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems
- Maintain and develop client relationships
- Actively mentor and develop graduates and trainees.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Setting out
- Senior Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job