Freelance Senior Site Engineer
Start Date: March 2018
Contract Length: 3 Months
Are you a Freelance Senior Site Engineer? Do you have recent experience working on heavy civils projects? Are you looking for a long term freelance role?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with a well known main contractor, who hold an excellent reputation in the local region.
You will be responsible for:
* Managing engineers on site
* Supervising the groundworkers
* Quality Assurance / RFI's
* Liaising with the client and various other professionals, such as Structural Engineers
* As built surveys
* Dealing with risk assessments and method statements
* Daily / weekly progress meetings
* Degree / HND qualified
* Use of Total Stations
* Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly and concisely
* Confident in making decisions
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Project Management skills
* Ability to work within budgets and to tight deadlines
* Ability to work within a team
It is essential that you are a senior engineer with experience in a similar role.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.