Salary £36,000-45,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Are you a Senior Engineer with at least 4 years experience?
Do you aspire to work for market leaders that prioritise upskilling and training?
Employing over 3,000 staff across the UK, encompassing 5 separate subsidiaries, our client is leading the market with their innovative engineering solutions across the civil engineering and construction sectors.
They are offering a brilliant opportunity for any aspiring Senior Engineer with aspirations to progress through the ranks with one of the countries leading Civil engineering Tier 1 Contractors.
Initially the successful candidate will be working on a highways maintenance contract, then moving on to other notable civil engineeirng projects in the North West upon completion of the project.
- Managing the delivery of technical outputs of project team.
- Liaise with Principal Engineers and Project Managers in ensuring that schemes are delivered with innovation.
- Communicate, deliver and implement programme of works for each week.
- Ordering of materials / resources
- Compiling method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensuring that delivery is achieved in accordance with the company's management systems including Health and Safety, project and risk management.
- Developing the talent within the team by coaching and mentoring the Engineers
- Supporting managers with provision of information on the technical performance of staff for performance appraisal purposes.
- Actively promoting Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- CSCS (Essential)
- SMSTS (Essential)
- Temp Works Co-ordinator(Desirable)
- Strong Planning & Organising skills
- Pension Contribution
- Private Health Cover
- 25 days holidays (excluding bank holiday)
- Car / Car Allowance
- Bonus Scheme
To confidentially enquire or to be considered for this role please contact Seif El-Zarka on or get in touch via linkedin:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Senior Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job