An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in West London.
- Responsible for complex design and development tasks ensuring design reviews are achieved
- Ensure that Firmware is configured and controlled in accordance with the Firmware Configuration Management Plan.
- Integrate Firmware with other system components and resolve any issues either by Firmware modification or by contributing positively to resolution by other disciplines.
- Identify priorities on more than one project at any one time; multi-task appropriately to serve needs of all projects.
- Present proposals clearly and constructively debate input from others.
- Provide a level of technical leadership within the team; share knowledge willingly.
- Propose and champion ideas for improvement.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in full life cycle Firmware development.
- Experience in FPGA design ideally using Xilinx and MicroSemi FPGAs.
- Mixed digital/analogue design experience.
- Ability to produce high quality documentation.
- Ability to use test and measurement equipment.
- Proficient in Subversion Configuration Management Tool.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk