One of London’s leading CCTV specialists; working within the town centre, public surveillance and CCTV monitoring space, are now looking for a Senior Engineer to join their well-established team, on the back of securing new contracts.
As the Senior Engineer you run a small team of engineers and also act as an Account Manager, responsible for a dedicated area and the management of a number of key clients. Overseeing the service, maintenance and upgrades of their electronic security systems (IP CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms). Many of the accounts will be councils or boroughs in and around London, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
- Work closely with the clients and Engineering Team to fully understand the operational and strategic needs and necessary actions for each client.
- Oversee the Installation and Service work completed by Engineers, providing technical support where appropriate.
- Manage the installation works and service contracts for all their clients, understanding the costs involved, performance of engineers, exposure of the company, and more.
- Work with the Engineering Director and Installation Manager to identify development needs of engineering staff working on their accounts.
- Complete all necessary client documentation.
- Provide quotes and surveys for new and existing customers.
- Previous experience of installing and servicing within the electronic security industry, ideally integrated security systems (CCTV, access control, intruder alarms), with a drive to become successful in a management role.
- A high level of technical competency with CCTV, with additional access control and intruder systems experience desirable.
- Experience within a similar role with some supervisory experience would be highly beneficial.
- Time management and independence is also required to cover the multiple accounts.
£35,000 - £40,000
London / South East