Our client is a UK leading manufacturer of concrete and structural solutions based in the East Midlands. They are looking for a highly skilled Senior Engineer to strategically manage and develop their technical divisions and lead their major growth campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and producing structural designs focused on precast products
- Liaising with Internal and External Clients, Contractors and Consultants
- Monitoring work carried out by Engineers and CAD Technicians
- Ensuring that initial work carried out adheres to specifications and standard/code requirements
- Managing multiple technical departments and offering superior support
- Communicating with Design Engineers, CAD Technicians, Estimators and commercial staff to analyse technical issues surround technical drawing projects
- Keeping a detailed record of project related documents
- Carry out various requests made by line manager to support company operations and objectives
- Working efficiently to complete sole project objectives adhering to tight deadlines
Knowledge, qualifications and experience required:
- HNC/HND/BEng, BSc or similar in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Knowledge and experience working with design and detail of reinforced concrete solutions
- Proven ability to work on own initiative, demonstrating extensive knowledge across various departments
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise and forward plan workloads accordingly
- Respectable knowledge of European engineering standards
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Past experience of mentoring graduate and apprentice engineers, offering one-to-one learning and development
- Exposure to design and detail of prestressed concrete structures advantageous
- Varied knowledge and exposure to Civil Engineering products (Drainage pipes/manhole/shafts and chambers)
- Hold a valid UK driving license
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled and versatile Engineer to significantly develop your career with a well-established UK company, and obtain a wide array of company benefits.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.