We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Senior Engineer/ Project Engineer to join a leading engineering and manufacturing company on a permanent basis in Portsmouth. Our client provides global manufacturing resolutions and is looking for a candidate to deliver engineering work packages as part of their projects.
The selected Senior Engineer will be communicating product solutions and analysing methods to develop product solutions. You will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Delivering local cross-sectional analysis of our clients unique products body and end-fitting
- Supplying global analysis of subsea systems that use our clients manufactured part
- Deliver short and long-term evaluation of our clients parts
- To test procedures, analyse test data and write reports to outline objectives, methods and results of test campaigns
- Support the business development of our clients manufactured parts for the Oil and Gas industry
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Degree or Ph.D. in relevant engineering discipline
- Extensive experience in the industry and in a similar role
- Subsea engineering experience
- Knowledge of structural analysis techniques
- Experience using SolidWorks or other CAD packages
- Energetic and enthusiastic to take on challenging engineering problems
- A team player with good communication skills
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
To apply for this position, candidates must be able to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on or email Ashley.Clarke @ Blueprntrecruit.com. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
- Oil and Gas
- Senior Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job