Senior Engagement Manager - IT Projects - 3 months - Edinburgh
Risk and Assurance
Dynamic risk and assurance professional required for an initial 3 month contract based in Edinburgh. You will engage with a portfolio of major IT and digital projects, acting as observer on governance groups and working with projects to develop integrated assurance and approval plans.
You will be responsible for arranging and overseeing assurance reviews, sourcing reviewers, attending planning and feedback meeting, inputting into the development of the forward work plan of assurance reviews and identifying opportunities for shared services or collaboration across projects.
- Formal project or programme management qualification e.g. PRINCE2 or Managing Successful Programmes.
- Experience of being part of an assurance review e.g. as a review team leader or member.
- A formal risk management qualification e.g. Management of Risk Practitioner would be highly desirable.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - the candidate needs to be able to build effective relationships and develop trust and credibility.
- Ability to travel across Scotland (mainly Central Belt) to engage with organisations.
All applicants are required to have a Basic Disclosure Scotland Certificate issued within the last 12 months.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.