Job Title - Senior Energy Wordings Technician
Contract - Permanent
Salary - GBP80,000
Location - London
About the role:
Our client is currently recruiting a Wordings Specialist - Energy to join their team in London. The Wordings Specialist - Energy will be primarily responsible for developing and providing expert insight into the wordings offering of the speciality sectors within the Global Broking Centre, acting as the key point of contact for all wordings related matters and ensuring that the Global Broking Centre is distinguished as the best in class for speciality sector wordings. This role is focused on technical development of the overall wordings offering of the speciality sectors; working with senior brokers and key Network stakeholders to define and develop wordings to offer Global Broking Centre clients the best solutions for their risk needs.
- Responsible for providing technical wordings expertise for specific products and specialities
- Drafting and developing bespoke wordings and clauses which enhance and differentiate the overall offering of the speciality sectors of the Global Broking Centre
- Interacting with key stakeholders in the business unit, including Brokers and management, to ensure that wordings are fit for purpose and delivering in line with the business needs
- Acting as the key point of contact for all speciality sector specific wordings queries
- Ensuring that wordings meet all regulatory and Global Insurance Market standards requirements
- Demonstrating expert knowledge of insurance terminology, providing advice at both internal and client meetings wordings issues to legal and regulatory requirements
- Responsibility for working in accordance with the the companys Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Experience & Skills:
- New recruits must have a legal qualification; experience at an insurance law firm or in-house legal team preferable; good working knowledge of English insurance law
- Strong experience in Lloyds and global insurance wordings, specialist understanding of speciality sectors wordings and clauses
- Strong experience drafting and developing insurance wordings
- Experience in working closely with speciality sectors product brokers (or underwriters) to ensure input into policy wordings is in line with the business requirement
- Good knowledge of regulatory and compliance needs relating to insurance wordings
- Ability to identify issues and provide solutions in a timely manner considering the different stakeholders and business needs
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Demonstrated capacity to manage multiple projects within a busy, dynamic team environment
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with the ability to be flexible and multi-task and deliver initiatives within a short timescale.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'