Senior Employment Solicitor
Looking for a new career? Here may be the perfect opportunity, the client I am actively working with is an outstanding firm who are seeking a Senior Employment Solicitor to head up ad build the employment law space.
The desired candidate for this role would be a person with an enthusiastic attitude towards their work to be able to create something new with their own clients and contacts and not solely relaying on the firms contacts. This is likely to involve the ideal candidate to be interacting with the Commercial Property, Immigration and the Corporate and Commercial teams.
The Head of Employment will have the full support of the partners and will have the opportunity to attend networking events.
You will need;
- Minimum experience equivalent to five years post qualified
- Experienced in both respondent and claimant work (mix unimportant)
- Anticipated fee income from own contacts and clients to represent a minimum equal to desired basic salary in year one.
- A bonus and incentive scheme that is designed per individual
- Health insurance
- 50% discount on Conveyancing fees
- Interest free travel loans
- Mobile phone / or laptop
If you would be interested in this role, please apply or contact Courtney Aubrey-Tootell at Nelson Chambers.
- Employment Law