We are currently recruiting for a Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager to join a leading multi-disciplinary practice that deliver a range of consultancy and construction management services on a variety of projects. The successful Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager will be working from our client's offices in Kent.
Our client have been established for just over 20 years, operating throughout London and the South of England, and work on projects of all sizes, including high specification, award-winning residential developments, major estate regeneration schemes, street improvements, schools and listed building refurbishments.
It is hugely important that the Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager has experience of working on mixed use developments and regeneration schemes, and also in the residential sector - both public & private. Further to this, the Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager will need an excellent knowledge of procurement approaches and a sound knowledge of construction, including technical matters.
Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager Position Overview
- Travel to projects across throughout London and the South East
- Manage the financial aspects of projects and keep the client up to date at all times
- Generate repeat business from clients and develop new clients
- Manage, direct and assist in the workload of a colleague(s) in accordance with Practice procedures, aims and objectives
- Contribute to the generation of new commissions and other business opportunities
- Deliver Employer's Agent and Project Management services to the Practice's clients, and/or support the delivery of such services by others
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager Position Requirements
- Significant experience of Employer's Agent role, both pre and post contract
- Understanding of construction costs and values.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of procurement approaches including S106 development agreements.
- Sound knowledge and experience of construction, and associated technical matters including CDM.
- Strong client facing skills
Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: up to £55k
- Bonus Incentive
- Private Healthcare
- Childcare voucher scheme
- 28 days holiday + 3-4 days over X-Mas + 1 day for Birthday
- Professional subscriptions
- Promotion opportunities
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy