Senior Employer Engagment Consultant
Central Employment are working in partnership with a specialist provider of IT, Digital and Tech Apprenticeships, as they look to recruit a Senior Employer Engagement Consultant reporting into their Regional Employer Engagement Manager based from their new sales hub in South London.
The Senior Enployer Engagement Consultant will be responsible for engaging with allocated area businesses to identify and create opportunities for young people. Working alongside internal marketing, talent recruitment and employer engagement teams you will develop a strong team ethos and spirit, supporting the overall business goals.
Main Role Responsibilities of the Business Development Consultant:
- Attend and collaborate in London/South East IT, Tech and Digital skills conversation
- Educate local employer networks on the apprenticeship talent solution
- Identify, prospect and generate new apprenticeship opportunities in your region
- Attend business development meetings with customers and convert apprenticeship opportunities
- Coordinate with recruitment colleagues to fulfil created opportunities
- Collaborate with colleagues working on the same account to ensure the highest levels of service across each function
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with accounts retaining a minimum of 80% beyond the existing service
- Communicates client needs and demands to SMT
- Forecast and track client account metrics
- Keep records of client transactions
- Adhere and promote the company values and core mission
- 3+ yrs experience in a B2B sales, business development or employer engagement role
- Commercial experience and or an understanding of the apprenticeships, recruitment, training or education sector
- Experience or a strong interest in the tech or digital sector within the London area
- A proven and consistent track record of new business development,
- The ability to manage a 360 sales process from initial prospect to close
- A consultative sales approach to new business opportunities
- Business Development
- Consultative Sales
- Employer Engagement
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'