A leading Financial Services firm is looking for a Senior Employee Benefits Administrator to fill an integral role in their Employee Benefits team.
- Process annual policy renewals across all Group Risk & Healthcare products
- Assist with the placement of new business of Group Risk & Healthcare products
- Liaise with external providers and obtaining quotes/terms
- Provide support to clients in relation to their needs and enquiries and their policy renewals
- Ensure the company database is maintained with accurate client information
- Provide suitability reports to the client and ensure the financial advisers receive the correct commission/fee
Your qualities and experience:
- You will have experience in Employee Benefits administration
- You will have Financial Services administration experience with relevant product knowledge (risk/insurance or healthcare products)
- You will have good working knowledge of current group risk and healthcare legislation and regulations
- You will be confident in producing accurate work independently
- You will have excellent communication skills
- You will have a strong customer service ethos
This role may well suit you if you are looking to broaden your existing Financial Services knowledge across a wide range of Employee Benefit products within a great team dynamic.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job