Senior EMEA Payroll Coordinator
Senior EMEA Payroll Coordinator role available in Cambridge
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll co-ordinator to join our People Services team based in Cambridge.
People Services are the local face of the People team within our company and in this role, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of our payrolls in the UK and across our European landscape from within our newly created European payroll hub. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop in a role where you can bring your experience, desire to learn, and ideas for continuous improvement we would love to hear from you!
What will you be accountable for?
Processing of monthly payroll data for our European payrolls which includes, the UK, South Europe, and the Nordics.
This will include working with our payroll providers to ensure payroll data is accurate, processed in a timely manner and follows our internal and external procedures.
Completion of data reconciliations and validations to ensure accuracy of the payroll output.
Responsible for timely statutory returns and payments to the relevant authorities ensuring that we fulfil our legal obligations.
Generation of timely and accurate reports for 3rd parties and internal colleagues including Finance and Reward.
Responding to payroll queries from employees, managers and external bodies ensuring delivery of a high level of customer service and care.
Continuously looking for ways to improve and evolve our systems and processes.
Collaborating with colleagues across the People team to deliver a service which is high quality, accurate and with a high degree of customer service.
Actively raising the profile of the payroll team with the organisation, including attending roadshows to provide information on taxation.
- You will be a payroll professional with extensive and current experience of hands-on delivery of multiple payrolls.
- You will need a detailed understanding of UK payroll and pensions statutory knowledge.
- You will be a proficient user of MS Excel.
- You will have excellent administration, organisation, and analytical skills, together with accurate numeracy skills. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of collaborative working your work is completed effectively and efficiently.
- Relevant Charted Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) qualification, or equivalent.
- Experience of working within an outsourced payroll bureau environment.
- Ideally you will have exposure to processing European payrolls.
- Ability to speak French.
If this sounds like you or someone that you know, then why not apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'